Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BLOOD NINJA

In this book that I've recently started reading, the book made me tear through the pages because of all the action that the book started with as soon as the character just started explaining who he was, this is what brought me in. However before this even happened the books starts off with a introduction filled with action and suspense. Overall, I think that this book is great because of how it has the main character Tao and his "brother" Hiro start their adventure off with a battle that takes place by battling ninjas to the death. in my opinion i think that this book would be great for people who enjoy books with plenty of action because this book is one book that comes with plenty of adventure and action. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job describing what you like about the book and what the book is about, but maybe you should relate the book to your life or the world. Good post.

    ReplyDelete